Saturday, May 31, 2008

School books!

Today we got most of our new school books for next year! I am so excited to look through them and begin to plan for 5th grade and Kindergarten.
We have a couple of months of 4th grade left, but I thought that I would post some of the books we've read so far this school year.

North American Indians
Pedro's Journal
Incans, Aztecs & Mayans
What's the Big Idea, Ben Franklin?
And Then What Happened, Paul Revere?
The Lewis and Clark Expedition (reading it now)
Pocahontas and the Strangers
Squanto, Friend of the Pilgrims
The Thanksgiving Story
The Courage of Sarah Noble
The Matchlock Gun
The Skippack School
Meet George Washington
Phoebe the Spy
Om-kas-toe
Sarah Whitcher's Story
Vostaas: White Buffalo's Story
Walk the World's Rim
The Sign of the Beaver
The Witch of Blackbird Pond
Johnny Tremain
Carry On, Mr. Bowditch
Justin Morgan Had a Horse
Calico Bush (reading it now)

I am so thankful for Sonlight Curriculum who organizes the schedule and helps me keep my sanity!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'd like to read some of these. I can't wait to look at them. You guys should have fun this year...